Thursday, September 9, 2010

No I'm not gonna cry...



If anyone has seen me in the past two-three months you will see a white monster on my right eye. Somehow I have developed severely dry eyes and feel like a freak of nature as a result of my dry eyes I have this small creature. My eyes don't produce enough tears (odd I know) so I'm currently on not one, not two, but THREE prescription eye drops. I go back in two weeks to see if the third prescription they put me on is improving my eyes and if not your beloved friend gets to have surgery on my eyes with putting things called Punctal Plugs into my eyes. So the next time you see me don't think I'm crying, that I got beat up, or that I'm high on drugs. Nope, simply just an odd duck!! However, I must be thankful that I have eyes and can see the following things:

-My hot boyfriend
-My nieces (2) and nephews (2)
-My friends/family
-The dishes that are in my sink that I'm not planning on doing tonight.
-The closet full of laundry that needs to be washed---and not certain when that will be done.
-And even my to do list at work---which I feel like never gets anything marked off it...guess I can't see that part very well :)
-My hair that I rarely fix (I need a new hair-do baby---any suggestions let me know!)
-My bank account that is lacking money (thanks to being on so many eye medication I'm broke as a joke---costing me almost $100 per month currently for these meds--yep, I will be buying stock in eye drops).
-The chocolate cake my Aunt left in my fridge
-My pants that aren't fitting anymore (see chocolate cake reference for further information regarding this matter).
-Calendars that show my friends/families birthdays and important holidays (contrary to popular belief I do know people's birthdays although it often takes me a year to get a gift or card to someone--at least everyone knows I"m going to be late).
-My $8.00 new bed set I bought---yep you read correctly new comforter, shams, and bed skirt for only 8 bones and it's freaking cute...Target Special.
-All the dots I keep posting in here....

Although my eyes often hurt and least I don't look like my sister (pictured above) Love you Stac

1 comment:

  1. Sure hope you don't have to have surgery and the Rx's work. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete