Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I accepted the position of an Aunt

Being an Aunt is such an amazing thing...I can't even imagine how much fun it would be to be a Mother. I thought I would share my little guys with the world with a little fun information about them and things I love about each and everyone. I have two nephews and two nieces, read on to meet them but realize their in no particular order. :) As an Aunt, I take my job seriously to do the following things: spoil them, teach them things they shouldn't do, give them toys that make lots of noise, get the wound up and then leave (I'm really good at that), and love them unconditionally even with the following crazy pictures:



Meet Emily:





Emily is the first born. She's a blast to be around. She loves doing just about anything and has an imagination like no other. "EM," loves to be the star of the show. The last time I babysat her she was on top of a stool (not certain she was suppose to be doing that--hope my brother doesn't read this!) singing at the top of her lungs. I think she might make her Aunt Bekah rich someday. Em has a special place in my heart but wish she would stop growing!! This picture is Em and I laying in the shade and of course being silly.





William Aiden Turner. "Aiden" or "Bubba," is the Fourth Generation of being a William Turner. He carries the name with lots of strength. Aiden loves being around people, comes up with the funniest things out of no where, and has an imagination like you wouldn't believe. Today Aiden was collecting sticks at my mema's house and he told me that we were going to have a Camp Fire. We were at a family reunion so I thought maybe we were and I didn't get the memo. He proceeded to tell me that yes, in fact we were having a camp fire that his Aunt Stac told him (my sister). The boy had me thinking we were having one and I was looking forward to smores until I asked my sister and she didn't know anything about it :) What an imagination. :) Aiden always has a ton of energy and ready to tackle the world!




Kaylee Girl, "KK," is a diva at the age of 4. KK is a shy little girl to most people but once you know her watch out. Kaylee often sticks to those she knows and loves which isn't a bad thing! I took Kaylee with me when I got my dog at the shelter. She was scared out of her mind but then talked about "Jazz," and had a doggy day care for nearly a month after at my mom's house whom babysits her. In this picture Kaylee is being a wild woman and eating ice cream. Kaylee had milk allergies and is now free to eat eggs, drink milk, and even enjoy ice cream. This is Kaylee showing off her ice cream eating skills. You can't get mad at a kid when they love ice cream when they couldn't have it at first :)




Alijah, "AJ, Lijah Boy," AJ is the youngest guy and a doll at that. Watch out ladies, his dimples will melt your heart. AJ was born with severe food allergies and I was the lucky one to help him find this out. When AJ was three months old, his mom gave him Soy, much to my dismay we were at a baseball game and he projectile vomited on me about three times. I'm not talking about a small amount...I'm talking like 6 gallons of milk. He was in and out of the hospital a lot his first year of life but now he's going strong and learning to eat new things. AJ continues to have severe food allergies and requires total support ensuring he doesn't even get a pinch of one of his trigger foods or it could be a tough day for AJ. AJ is an onery little cuss. If you tell him not to do something he will but it's cute. AJ's only two but a smart cookie at that--my mom has blessed her grandchildren with knowing what the "Swat Spoon," is-ouchie waa waa. Myself, bro, and Sis and I got the swat spoon used on us numerous times as kids. Anytime I babysit AJ and he starts doing something in which he knows he shouldn't he stops to think and then says, "Bekah, do you have a WAT Poon?" He's smart because he asks before he gets himself into trouble :)



Being an Aunt has made me happy in so many ways. I love asking the kids, "Whose going to be the first one to give me a hug?" The kids come running, they get wound up, and then that's my cue to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment