Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dinner at Beky's, 5 pm

I have decided that I love cooking! I've really been trying to try a variety of food while cleaning out my kitchen cabinets :) I'm going to start writing about some awesome meals that I've made; heck, if you're lucky...maybe I will make my own show-I see it now--Bekah and Beky (get it rather than Julie and Julia-okay, I think it's funny):

Weight watcher cookies:
-1 can of pumpkin
-1 box of yellow cake mix

Generally this recipe calls for Spice cake mix but I only had yellow cake mix so I spiced it up with some cinnamon to make it taste the same (better, I think).

Stir the ingredients together, bake on 350 about 10-12 minutes or until they seem done. You can make them into balls or just slab them onto the pan (that's what I often do!). Taste, love, and know that each cookies only 1 weight watcher point. Yumo.

1 comment: